Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A case of the Leading and Trailing ZerosA case of the Leading and Trailing ZerosVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
980 since
8/27/2017 11:37:41 AM

By 1 Users

Sample code to show how to get rid of leading and trailing zeros. Also to pads to a certain number of characters and lastly how to add a degrees sign. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Aligned Multiplication TablesAligned Multiplication TablesVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1896 since
2/1/2017 11:39:06 AM
Unrated
       To show the multiplication tables aligned.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Anagrams ForAllAnagrams ForAllVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1798 since
1/2/2017 11:01:26 PM

By 1 Users

This finds all possible combinations of words with certain letters using the great MCListbox V3.3 and removes duplicates as well as orders the words. Using the program I was "IDEED" as "EDDIE" or "EEDDI". Just joking with you all.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

AutoFind the AverageAutoFind the AverageVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1037 since
8/27/2017 11:40:34 AM

By 1 Users

Shows how to find the average while typing in values into up to 13 textboxes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average and Range Calculator / Worksheet MakerAverage and Range Calculator / Worksheet MakerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1526 since
8/5/2017 12:42:48 AM

By 1 Users

Program to work out the mean and the range. Uses a listbox (with sort enabled) and integer numbers prepadded with zeros to numerically sort them. Also managed to do some extra filtering of extra spaces and commas to ensure that the sorted integer numbers ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Centered Times Tables to 13 x 13Centered Times Tables to 13 x 13VB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1248 since
8/12/2017 6:47:28 AM
Unrated
       Print a centered up to 13 x 13 times tables, which will remain centered when the number of columns change. The heading and the Rows/Columns controls will also remain centered. Also add a toggled ON TOP feature. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Column Graph Update 3 Colours, Gaps, No Gaps, ButtonsColumn Graph Update 3 Colours, Gaps, No Gaps, ButtonsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2812 since
2/19/2017 9:16:47 AM
Unrated
       An update (Ver. 3) to a previous upload. Does column graphs with equally spaced gaps and also No Gaps. You can change the colour of the columns, the border width of the Axes and the column borders. Also can add a Title and your own labels. There is a save ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count 0-9 digits and Dot PlotCount 0-9 digits and Dot PlotVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
290 since
11/18/2017 12:07:21 AM
Unrated
       Count the digits from 0 to 9 and then create a dot plot of the information. Also lists the frequency of the digits. Enjoy. A short one from sunny Melbourne, Australia.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count Items and Plural CheckCount Items and Plural CheckVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1268 since
8/12/2017 6:42:01 AM

By 1 Users

Just a small one to count the items in a textbox and then add "values" or value to the answer. Needed this for my decimal numbers program, but did not include it there.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create an Equilateral TriangleCreate an Equilateral TriangleVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
513 since
9/23/2017 5:32:46 AM

By 1 Users

Finally managed to do it. Create an equilateral triangle of varying sizes by dragging your mouse. Enjoy. Hey I'm Happy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Detect Data TypeDetect Data TypeVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
508 since
11/11/2017 2:45:07 PM
Unrated
       Detect the data type through the keypress event. Is it a Number, a Letter or Neither, and record the result to a listbox.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Circle on a Picture BoxDraw a Circle on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
541 since
9/16/2017 2:24:02 AM

By 1 Users

Draws a variable sized circle on a picture box, with an option of showing the middle with a red dot. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Rhombus (Diamond)Draw a Rhombus (Diamond)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1060 since
9/29/2017 8:30:16 AM

By 1 Users

Finally did it. I worked out a way to draw a rhombus by DRAGGING the MOUSE in ANY DIRECTION. Thought it was kind of COOL and wanted to share. Click, then drag your mouse up, down, left or right (it does not matter). Added some dimensions as well. The Rhom ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Right Angled Triangle on a Picture BoxDraw a Right Angled Triangle on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
575 since
9/16/2017 2:35:02 AM

By 1 Users

Draws a variable sized Right Angled Triangle on a picture box, with an option of showing tit facing left or right or up or down. Still trying to work out how to dynamically PUT A LITTLE SQUARE in the corner where the right angle is (to indicate a Right An ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Square on a Picture BoxDraw a Square on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
534 since
9/16/2017 2:13:08 AM

By 1 Users

Draws a variable sized square on a picture box, with an option of showing the middle with a red dot. Finally worked out how to do it. EnjoyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a square on Form and rotate about left cornerDraw a square on Form and rotate about left cornerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
766 since
9/25/2017 9:16:32 AM

By 2 Users

Draw a perfect square, but this time first rotate it about the first clicked point and then resize it according to the indicated mm side length measurements. Been playing around and got most of it working. Still a bug for 2 angles (for which tan is undefi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw an Isosceles Triangle on a Picture BoxDraw an Isosceles Triangle on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
544 since
9/16/2017 2:19:35 AM

By 1 Users

Draws a variable sized Isosceles Triangle on a picture box, with an option of showing it facing up or down. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw Parallelograms (4 Styles)Draw Parallelograms (4 Styles)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1068 since
9/30/2017 12:26:56 PM

By 1 Users

To draw a parallelogram of variable sizes and of FOUR different styles (by mouse dragging DIAGONALLY up, down, left or right as shown by the indicated purple arrows in the screen cap.). I tried to make the drags correspond to how a normal rectangle is ske ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamically find the Mean, Min, MaxDynamically find the Mean, Min, MaxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
486 since
11/12/2017 12:42:55 AM
Unrated
       Yes I've done it before but this version calculates the Average Dynamically, as well as the Minimum and Maximum Test Scores. Also gives you a visual idea of who needs help and who are your best achievers. Clicks on labels activates the On top feature and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Format Money & Comma Every 3 DigitsFormat Money & Comma Every 3 DigitsVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1515 since
8/5/2017 3:31:54 AM

By 1 Users

Just some simple formatting of numbers to currency. Also some code on how to place a comma every 3 digits. I thought it might help those (like me) who don't use this too often.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Graph Like CoordinatesGraph Like CoordinatesVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
2422 since
1/17/2017 9:28:21 PM

By 1 Users

Learn how to create a set of X Y axes on a picture box, with a whole number Cartesian system from -13 to 13. I also made a set of centered axes and created some crosshairs that follow the mouse cursor. I aligned the X and Y axis labels horizontally (in co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Highlighting with offset number labelHighlighting with offset number labelVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
2129 since
1/20/2017 11:53:16 AM

By 1 Users

To highlight a textbox and have a number appear in front of it. In the process of making a graph plotter (not sure if I'll do a line graph or a column graph). I have it working so that you input an X value then it's corresponding Y value. One thing that I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Just Adding ODD or EVENJust Adding ODD or EVENVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
2804 since
4/10/2017 2:47:56 AM
Unrated
       To add either consecutive ODD or EVEN numbers. Nothing flash, but something very simple to play around with.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Line Patterns in 2 CirclesLine Patterns in 2 CirclesVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
295 since
11/18/2017 7:45:16 AM
Unrated
       To create line patterns in 2 circles of different radii. One pattern is like a radial camera shutter pattern. Another is totally symmetrical. I included a few preset patterns. Can you come up with some more interesting ones? I would like to how to floodfi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Linear Equations Solver & EvaluatorLinear Equations Solver & EvaluatorVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
2414 since
2/11/2017 9:26:04 AM
Unrated
       To find the gradient and the x and y intercepts of a linear equation. Also to work out the Y values from a given range of x values. Could possibly be used to plot graphs if further continued.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 2 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 49 found
Jump to page: 1 2 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel