Date
Submitted
User Rating

Aligned Multiplication TablesAligned Multiplication TablesVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1002 since
2/1/2017 11:39:06 AM
Unrated
       To show the multiplication tables aligned.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Anagrams ForAllAnagrams ForAllVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1000 since
1/2/2017 11:01:26 PM
Unrated
       This finds all possible combinations of words with certain letters using the great MCListbox V3.3 and removes duplicates as well as orders the words. Using the program I was "IDEED" as "EDDIE" or "EEDDI". Just joking with you all.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Column Graph Update 3 Colours, Gaps, No Gaps, ButtonsColumn Graph Update 3 Colours, Gaps, No Gaps, ButtonsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1599 since
2/19/2017 9:16:47 AM
Unrated
       An update (Ver. 3) to a previous upload. Does column graphs with equally spaced gaps and also No Gaps. You can change the colour of the columns, the border width of the Axes and the column borders. Also can add a Title and your own labels. There is a save ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Graph Like CoordinatesGraph Like CoordinatesVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1384 since
1/17/2017 9:28:21 PM
Unrated
       Learn how to create a set of X Y axes on a picture box, with a whole number Cartesian system from -13 to 13. I also made a set of centered axes and created some crosshairs that follow the mouse cursor. I aligned the X and Y axis labels horizontally (in co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Highlighting with offset number labelHighlighting with offset number labelVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1221 since
1/20/2017 11:53:16 AM
Unrated
       To highlight a textbox and have a number appear in front of it. In the process of making a graph plotter (not sure if I'll do a line graph or a column graph). I have it working so that you input an X value then it's corresponding Y value. One thing that I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Just Adding ODD or EVENJust Adding ODD or EVENVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
513 since
4/10/2017 2:47:56 AM
Unrated
       To add either consecutive ODD or EVEN numbers. Nothing flash, but something very simple to play around with.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Linear Equations Solver & EvaluatorLinear Equations Solver & EvaluatorVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1296 since
2/11/2017 9:26:04 AM
Unrated
       To find the gradient and the x and y intercepts of a linear equation. Also to work out the Y values from a given range of x values. Could possibly be used to plot graphs if further continued.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

List Factors and How Many There areList Factors and How Many There areVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
733 since
2/5/2017 7:46:41 AM
Unrated
       To list the factors of a number using the mod function and to find out how many there are. A good beginners program to play around with.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mean of the DigitsMean of the DigitsVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1209 since
1/17/2017 1:35:42 PM
Unrated
       To learn how to work out the Mean or Average of the separate digits of a number. Also to use number only text boxes with a select all feature.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My Percentage Score CalculatorMy Percentage Score CalculatorVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
647 since
4/12/2017 7:56:03 AM
Unrated
       A minor Update. Made it smaller when semi minimized.Also saves a summary report and % values are to one decimal place. Use the program to convert individual Test Scores to percentages. Also to find the average test score and percentage score and store the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

One up to ONE MILLIONOne up to ONE MILLIONVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
581 since
4/10/2017 12:30:16 PM
Unrated
       Example of an algorithm that adds up integer numbers consecutively. Really shows how maths rules can speed things up. If you were to add 1 + 2 = 3 and then add this answer to the next number (+3) all the way to 1000000 in a loop, this would take considera ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Random Addition and Subtraction PracticeRandom Addition and Subtraction PracticeVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
983 since
1/26/2017 12:54:53 PM
Unrated
       To practice Adding and Subtracting numbers in order to keep your mind sharp and mathematically sound. One can choose up to what number range is applicable. Small range for primary kids and a larger range for the grown ups. The operation (minus or plus) is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Random Letter PatternRandom Letter PatternVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1172 since
1/4/2017 3:10:01 PM
Unrated
       Create a visual pattern from random letters. I was playing around with an algorithm to produce random letters of the alphabet and then came up with this.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Random NegativeRandom NegativeVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1132 since
1/4/2017 3:17:15 PM
Unrated
       To test out how random a negative random number algorithm was I created an array of rectangular textboxes to visually see the algorithm in action.A bit of fun stuff to play around with. The program uses Fix(-Rnd() * 100 - 1) to create a negative numbe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Right Align Text in Textbox columnsRight Align Text in Textbox columnsVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1355 since
1/4/2017 3:38:27 PM

By 1 Users

An example of how to perfectly right align text in columns in a textbox. I would try to line things up manually (with fairly crappy results) This method is much better and not to difficult in complexity. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Basic OperationsSimple Basic OperationsVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1028 since
1/26/2017 12:45:10 PM
Unrated
       A program demonstrating simple mathematical operations on two numbers. Has numbers on textboxes and a results textbox. For beginners to play around with.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The AssessorThe AssessorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
503 since
4/14/2017 3:02:22 PM
Unrated
       BEEN BUSY with another percentage score finder (which calculates more statistics than My Percentage Score Calculator),and this time using list boxes. This program finds the minimum and maximum scores (to see who are your best and lowest achievers), the av ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 17 of 17 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel