Date
Submitted
User Rating

CoCreateGuid ExampleCoCreateGuid ExampleVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
2205 since
10/18/2017 9:07:33 PM
Unrated
       This is just a way I decided to use CoCreateGuid after a closer look at someones example that I had been using. I don't know that there really is in difference if difference besides the obvious I'm allocating it in global memory, (use of global memory API ...(description truncated)

Collision MathematicsCollision MathematicsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
1106 since
10/18/2017 8:50:28 PM
Unrated
       This is some collision routines for performing checks in a 3D world. One of the functions is 2D but can perform nicely in 3D by calling it against the X and Y axis first and then the Z and Y axis. They both (among some other more common vector functions) ...(description truncated)

DoTasks (a DoEvents alternative)DoTasks (a DoEvents alternative)VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
9967 since
7/15/2017 6:07:37 AM
Unrated
       This is a function named DoTasks that is a DoEvents alternative. It is not a replacement, it is intended to act similar and manage Stack Overflows while embedding into component and even script run-time and still keep the messaging handled on timely order ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Global MemoryGlobal MemoryVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
2450 since
10/18/2017 8:54:15 PM

By 1 Users

I could not find documentation or anything on the net to which what I had a hunch was true with Global memory allocation (or even Local memory, because Global flags occur across all memory), so I just wrote this API example test to verify it was what I th ...(description truncated)

Hyper NodesHyper NodesVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
2535 since
11/21/2017 3:26:38 PM
Unrated
       These are my nodes in visual basic so far. IClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Invert Number Formula - Invert Number Formula - "One liners"VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
1829 since
9/16/2017 7:59:12 AM
Unrated
       This function is to invert a number using a mathematical formula, by default in a whole of 100 for percentages with a unit defined size of 1. Example if you call InvertNum(25) the result is 75, and InvertNum(50) is 50.

Invisology Transiting HandshakeInvisology Transiting HandshakeVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
341 since
11/15/2017 9:23:44 PM
Unrated
       This is a transiting handshake that can be used internally between two communicating components that must in time or overall length of occurrence stay steady with respects to the proposed type of handshake that can be appropriated to either invisible comp ...(description truncated)

MultitaskingMultitaskingVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
2599 since
9/3/2017 12:31:01 PM
Unrated
       My multitasking project. I don’t know what I would use it for if anything, I was just entertaining myself in the curiosity of how multitasking happens. The idea is to create messaging just as multitasking does, with out bottle necking, a possible idea i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NCode CryptogramNCode CryptogramVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
4756 since
10/30/2015 8:12:54 AM

By 1 Users

NCode is a encryption/decryption and/or encoding/decoding cipher that is based on legends like a predefined map which encodes any data and key each of at least one character or more to the length size of the data provided. You can reverse the parameters t ...(description truncated)

Negative Color Formula - Negative Color Formula - "One liners"VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
4258 since
9/16/2017 3:59:49 PM
Unrated
       Simple formula to get the negative of a color. You can just negative digit (add minus to the number), but this shows it in native steps to a unit, so say your using a temporary spectrum same color count but on a different starting scale, in relation to an ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Random Prime NumberRandom Prime NumberVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
123 since
11/22/2017 3:29:44 AM
Unrated
       This code returns a random prime number, based on the smallest hard coded table definition (or collection) possible to produce the largest possible prime number resulting span.

Subclass any object that has a valid hWnd property.Subclass any object that has a valid hWnd property.VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
6001 since
10/18/2017 9:12:35 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This project subclasses the windows messages of a form and mimmics them and attempts to make it a easy way of approaching such, and it allows such to be done with any object that has a proper hWnd property value that qualifies as a Window handle. This pit ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Swap Fang  (A comprehensive swap)Swap Fang (A comprehensive swap)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
1110 since
10/18/2017 8:47:29 PM
Unrated
       This is a Swa-tooth, or SwapFang! It really fits in the joke category a little bit to me, but not at first! (If anything in programming did, this is it, I don't use it.........) This is a comprehensive swap function it swaps up to five variables, or objec ...(description truncated)

Toggles & Array Size - Toggles & Array Size - "One liners" VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
641 since
9/16/2017 7:49:49 AM
Unrated
       Two simple Boolean mathematical functions; the first is Toggles! A switch function! Simply what it does is use math and data type conversions to toggle the input of 1, 0 or -1 and keep it changing like a turbine with subsequent calls. The exception is of ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel