Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Collision Math for 3DCollision Math for 3DVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
546 since
7/11/2017 1:18:55 AM
Unrated
       This is two math collision functions I have used, along with some typical vector functions used, that help out in a collision calculation for 3D graphics. They are very basic to the overall use and one is 2D which is applied against x,y and then y,z for t ...(description truncated)

DoTasks (a DoEvents alternative)DoTasks (a DoEvents alternative)VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
8372 since
7/15/2017 6:07:37 AM
Unrated
       This is a function named DoTasks that is a DoEvents alternative. It is not a replacement, it is intended to act similar and manage Stack Overflows while embedding into component and even script run-time and still keep the messaging handled on timely order ...(description truncated)

Global MemoryGlobal MemoryVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
661 since
7/11/2017 1:29:11 AM

By 1 Users

I could not find documentation or anything on the net to which what I had a hunch was true with Global memory allocation, so I just wrote this API example test to verify it was what I thought, and able you provide the pointer, as to the effect of the flag ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Invert Number FormulaInvert Number FormulaVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
435 since
7/15/2017 6:21:24 AM
Unrated
       This function is to invert a number using a mathematical formula, by default in a whole of 100 for percentages with a unit defined size of 1. Example if you call InvertNum(25) the result is 75, and InvertNum(50) is 50.

Left Shift and Right ShiftLeft Shift and Right ShiftVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
2110 since
10/17/2015 11:09:57 AM

By 1 Users

Preform a bit wise operator right shift or left shift on a numerical long data type. Visual display of the output is deceiving because it displays the memory in length of the numerical and not the width of the memory as a container.

MultitaskingMultitaskingVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
472 since
7/15/2017 7:50:44 AM
Unrated
       This is a take on multitasking from my perspective. It isn't nothing serious, but from time to time I wonder how multitasking is achieved. This sort of maybe illustrates a simulated construct if you have state memory that holds all the actual view. I thin ...(description truncated)

NCode CryptogramNCode CryptogramVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
4313 since
10/30/2015 8:12:54 AM

By 1 Users

NCode is a encryption/decryption and/or encoding/decoding cipher that is based on legends like a predefined map which encodes any data and key each of at least one character or more to the length size of the data provided. You can reverse the parameters t ...(description truncated)

Negative Color FormulaNegative Color FormulaVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
3438 since
11/2/2015 1:25:49 AM
Unrated
       Simple formula to get the negative of a color. You can just negative digit (add minus to the number), but this shows it in native steps to a unit, so say your using a temporary spectrum same color count but on a different starting scale, in relation to an ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Subclass any object that has a valid hWnd property.Subclass any object that has a valid hWnd property.VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
4676 since
4/14/2016 6:07:00 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This project subclasses the windows messages of a form and mimmics them and attempts to make it a easy way of approaching such, and it allows such to be done with any object that has a proper hWnd property value that qualifies as a Window handle. This pit ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel