Other Entries by Frank Kusluski (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

__ FlexGrid control items to an Excel workbook__ FlexGrid control items to an Excel workbookVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Frank Kusluski (from psc cd)
4531 since
1/22/2015 11:27:00 AM

By 24 Users

Sample code which demonstrates how to copy items from a FlexGrid control to an Excel workbook.

__Excel Cell Values to a FlexGrid Control__Excel Cell Values to a FlexGrid ControlVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
4911 since
1/24/2015 5:02:00 PM

By 12 Users

Sample code which demonstrates how to copy data from Excel worksheet cells to a FlexGrid control.

__Transfer FlexGrid Items to a Word Table__Transfer FlexGrid Items to a Word TableVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
4302 since
2/3/2015 8:12:00 PM

By 5 Users

Transfer items from a FlexGrid control to a Word table.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ADO and Datagrid Sample w/Horizontal ScrollbarADO and Datagrid Sample w/Horizontal ScrollbarVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
3353 since
1/8/2015 7:55:00 AM

By 13 Users

My third submission to Planet Source Code demonstrates how to use ADO and the Datagrid Control together. One neat feature of this app is the use of a horizontal scroll bar to move through records. I haven't thoroughly tested this app so don't be surpris ...(description truncated)

Concatenate strings FAST with this class!Concatenate strings FAST with this class!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1987 since
1/9/2015 7:28:00 AM

By 8 Users

This code demonstrates how to use buffer concatenation via the Mid Statement for fast string concatenations. Buffer concatenation is much faster than the widely used "&" to connect strings and also faster than array concatenation. Use the supplied class m ...(description truncated)

Cool Datagrid Stuff!Cool Datagrid Stuff!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2616 since
1/8/2015 7:26:00 AM

By 20 Users

This sample VB app shows you how to add drop down lists to columns in a data grid. Other cool features include drag and drop from a Listbox to a cell in the grid, sort grid data by clicking the column header, and how to add a split to the grid in run-time ...(description truncated)

Find Strings in a TextboxFind Strings in a TextboxVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1897 since
1/8/2015 7:24:00 AM

By 7 Users

A sample VB program that demonstrates how to find and select words in a Textbox. Very simple but quite useful! Please rate!

Manipulate Window's registry with class!Manipulate Window's registry with class!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1939 since
1/8/2015 7:58:00 AM

By 3 Users

If you're looking for a class module to fiddle with the Window's registry then this is the one! I use it all the time in my applications. Code includes many examples. Please let me know what you think!

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel