Date
Submitted
User Rating

AnglesAnglesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Crock
1336 since
8/3/2017 8:43:02 PM
Unrated
       I wrote this for myself to help me get my head around radians. It may help others. It shows:- How to calculate a angle between two points. How to draw a line at a given angle. How to draw a arc (pie slice).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BitsBitsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Crock
1238 since
8/4/2017 8:56:37 AM
Unrated
       View, convert and shift bits from 8 – 32. Hex to bin functions are used in the conversion. Edit any of the three inputs to change the other two.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Daily GrindDaily GrindVB 6.0Intermediate /
Crock
1266 since
8/7/2017 9:02:18 AM
Unrated
       A list of reoccurring daily reminders. Once a reminder is created it is loaded each time the app is run. A new day will uncheck the boxes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Date StyleDate StyleVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Crock
2524 since
2/6/2017 12:07:49 PM
Unrated
       Although the "Date data type" is locale aware. Knowing the regional date format can be useful. For example showing the format in a label. DateStyleUSA is a simple function to determine if the regional date format is mm/dd/yyyy. I may be re-inventing the w ...(description truncated)

Four Band Resistor CalcFour Band Resistor CalcVB 6.0Intermediate /
Crock
1829 since
3/24/2017 2:09:31 PM
Unrated
       There is no “Calc” button; calculation is done whenever something changes. Enter Ohm, Name or click colour swatches, just needs one input to compute the other two. Availability in the selected tolerance is also checked. No large arrays, uses mostly ma ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

OmniAlarmOmniAlarmVB 6.0Intermediate /
Crock
2089 since
3/24/2017 3:11:14 PM
Unrated
       Create multiple alarms for any time or date from present day to 2099. Alarm can be a future date and time or a timed interval up to 24hrs.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PathwayPathwayVB 6.0Intermediate /
Crock
1520 since
7/20/2017 11:00:02 AM
Unrated
       Uses a UDT array to store paths to local, LAN and internet files. Similar to Bookmarks in Internet Explorer only more accessible. Simple Drag & Drop interface which collects the path and other information from the dropped item. Dropped item could be a fil ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Scrabble Word CheckerScrabble Word CheckerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Crock
1710 since
1/28/2017 12:41:27 PM
Unrated
       Validate a word with the official SOWPODS or TWL06 scrabble word list.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SettingsSettingsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Crock
1507 since
8/3/2017 2:45:24 PM

By 1 Users

A class module to save user settings to a file. No windows registry calls, initialisation file or API’s just simple VB. Well commented, easy to understand and use.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel