Date
Submitted
User Rating

cColor PalletecColor PalleteVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
606 since
9/21/2017 8:52:54 PM
Unrated
       Here is a usercontrol I made that looks like a standard VB color drop down pallete in the properties. this code has an event so you can have colors based on button clicks. anyway hope you find it usfull all code is commented.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM C++ Code ReaderDM C++ Code ReaderVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
684 since
11/5/2017 11:09:38 AM
Unrated
       Hi this is a reader I made in VB to show all snipplets of code this version contains over 200 C++ codes as when I was leaning a few months back and hope to do a version with other lanuages. this example uses a custom file format to store the tips into a s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM CSS readerDM CSS readerVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
626 since
9/14/2017 11:25:25 PM

By 1 Users

This is a small class that can read basic css files. by reading the classes then reading the key values. This class can return the names of all classes and keys as a collection. anyway hope you like the first version.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DM Flat ButtonDM Flat ButtonVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
838 since
9/26/2017 10:07:28 PM

By 1 Users

This is a small flat button control I made I be using in my HTML CSS Test It Editor, it supports picture picture and text, picture and text alignment mousedown and default colors, hover borderline color, fonts and more hope you like itClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM IndicatorDM IndicatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
873 since
10/30/2017 10:13:17 AM
Unrated
       This is a small Indicator you can use in your projects. you can also set the Indicator speed. hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM NotesDM NotesVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
1075 since
9/27/2017 12:12:28 AM

By 1 Users

DM Notes is a small control to add to your projects the control can allow other controls dropped onto it just like a group box. You can change the back color and the note bar color and also the bar width and alignment hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Site NewsDM Site NewsVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
583 since
9/21/2017 10:01:02 AM
Unrated
       Here is a small project that uses MS XML to read a xml file from a website, You chould use this to maybe display news from your website on latest changes. anyway hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Split StringDM Split StringVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
831 since
10/17/2017 6:42:19 PM
Unrated
       This is a better version of the in-built split function this allows to split strings that cantain commas in quotes good for CSV file reading. Hope it's usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM TestIT CSS/HTML Editor version 1.4DM TestIT CSS/HTML Editor version 1.4VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
2347 since
10/5/2017 9:51:23 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Hi, this is a small test it editor I made for praticing CSS and HTML.UPDATE5/10/2017 here is a new update of my test it editor redesigned buttons made some chnages to the html lists, added new statusbar and a few other bug fixes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM++ Stack VM + AssemblerDM++ Stack VM + AssemblerVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
592 since
9/21/2017 1:43:01 PM
Unrated
       Here is a new update of DM++ Virtual Machine. I now created the assembler. This allows you to take a source file in the DM++ language and then convert to byte code that can be run with the virtual machine. I also added global memory support for storing in ...(description truncated)

Mbps convertorMbps convertorVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
326 since
11/13/2017 10:25:05 AM
Unrated
       Convert mbps to mb, mbps to kb and mbps to kbps hope you like itClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rar 'n' PicRar 'n' PicVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
911 since
10/22/2017 10:09:41 PM
Unrated
       This is a small project that will take a rar file and image, and output the result as a picture that makes your rar hidden to the unexpected eye, to view the rar just chnage the file type to rar hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Screenshot ControlScreenshot ControlVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
813 since
9/17/2017 5:44:29 PM
Unrated
       This is an Usercontrol to use in your project to take screenshots, it allows captureing of the Desktop or an Active window. you can also hide the main form to not include it and give the control the name of the file you want to save to. Currently only sav ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Select Word in Textbox v2Select Word in Textbox v2VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
693 since
10/28/2017 6:33:45 PM

By 1 Users

This code allows you to select a word the cart is on. code is very simple and made into a easy function to use with your text boxes, hope you find it usfull Updated to select only alpha num words also supports text with line breaks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Stack RPN CalulatorStack RPN CalulatorVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
528 since
9/23/2017 6:43:28 PM
Unrated
       This project shows how to make a stack class from just using a VB Collection object and then how to make a simple RPN Calulator hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

USE XML for INI FilesUSE XML for INI FilesVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
778 since
9/16/2017 6:28:13 PM
Unrated
       Here is an example of using XML files to store config information I made this after trying to learn XML anyway hope it maybe of some help.

VCard Extract v1.0VCard Extract v1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
711 since
10/17/2017 10:40:29 PM
Unrated
       This is a small project showing how to extract cards from a master VCard file and save each one as a single vcard.good for extracting contracts from skype hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

View DBase III File v1.0View DBase III File v1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
666 since
11/3/2017 10:41:13 AM

By 1 Users

Hi this is a small project to allow you to open and view dBase III files using Microsooft DAO, it also shows how to use the listview control such as adding headdrs and adding subitems, Hope you like the first version.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 18 of 18 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel