Date
Submitted
User Rating

cColor PalletecColor PalleteVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
253 since
9/21/2017 8:52:54 PM
Unrated
       Here is a usercontrol I made that looks like a standard VB color drop down pallete in the properties. this code has an event so you can have colors based on button clicks. anyway hope you find it usfull all code is commented.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM CSS readerDM CSS readerVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
355 since
9/14/2017 11:25:25 PM

By 1 Users

This is a small class that can read basic css files. by reading the classes then reading the key values. This class can return the names of all classes and keys as a collection. anyway hope you like the first version.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Site NewsDM Site NewsVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
241 since
9/21/2017 10:01:02 AM
Unrated
       Here is a small project that uses MS XML to read a xml file from a website, You chould use this to maybe display news from your website on latest changes. anyway hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DM TestIT CSS/HTML Editor version 1.3DM TestIT CSS/HTML Editor version 1.3VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
853 since
9/24/2017 10:26:54 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Hi, this is a small test it editor I made for praticing CSS and HTML.UPDATE 24/09/2017 here is a new update of my test it editor. added undo, added insert html form objects.made some updates to the html lists, added comfirm save to new document and more. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM++ Stack VM + AssemblerDM++ Stack VM + AssemblerVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
232 since
9/21/2017 1:43:01 PM
Unrated
       Here is a new update of DM++ Virtual Machine. I now created the assembler. This allows you to take a source file in the DM++ language and then convert to byte code that can be run with the virtual machine. I also added global memory support for storing in ...(description truncated)

Screenshot ControlScreenshot ControlVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
410 since
9/17/2017 5:44:29 PM
Unrated
       This is an Usercontrol to use in your project to take screenshots, it allows captureing of the Desktop or an Active window. you can also hide the main form to not include it and give the control the name of the file you want to save to. Currently only sav ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Stack RPN CalulatorStack RPN CalulatorVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
152 since
9/23/2017 6:43:28 PM
Unrated
       This project shows how to make a stack class from just using a VB Collection object and then how to make a simple RPN Calulator hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

USE XML for INI FilesUSE XML for INI FilesVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
412 since
9/16/2017 6:28:13 PM
Unrated
       Here is an example of using XML files to store config information I made this after trying to learn XML anyway hope it maybe of some help.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel