Date
Submitted
User Rating

Copy SpecificCopy SpecificVB 6.0Advanced /
JJ Banks
2102 since
8/1/2015 3:49:38 AM
Unrated
       Copy Specific Although the .Bas file tells it all, you can create a list of any (or all) extentions to copy. Copy a certain extention file from a disc (usually removable), to a specific folder. Very quick and fast. Again I used all of the great programers ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Disc Menu (CD-DvD)Disc Menu (CD-DvD)VB 6.0Advanced /
JJ Banks
1938 since
7/31/2015 12:34:27 PM
Unrated
       There are many (and good) Disc menu's available, but I write large (50GB) blu-ray disc with 100's of programs and do not have time for all that coding to create the "best" menu for my disc's. This program do not save anything, but create a list of all fil ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Euro & American Truck Simulator GPS v3Euro & American Truck Simulator GPS v3VB 6.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
2443 since
7/20/2016 10:52:06 AM
Unrated
       How many of us play Euro Truck and American Truck Simulator? This program was written only for these two simulators, to get the GPS coordinates of a city and of course the position of each and every company. A help file is included in the form of an RTF f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Export treeview to HTML NuExport treeview to HTML NuVB 6.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
2325 since
8/29/2015 8:34:57 AM
Unrated
       Problems with my service provider for my websites make me program (or try to) my own program. These problems include what they call "spamming", which in actual fact is very long urls's - up to 3000 chars! (That is pages inside pages etc) If you look at th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NewindexNewindexVB 5.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
3842 since
7/4/2016 11:30:15 AM

By 1 Users

Nothing on Newindex in the search. Maybe this will help anybody to have data in two(2) list boxes and want to use.

NewindexNewindexVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
2525 since
7/4/2016 11:49:56 AM

By 1 Users

Newindex & Itemdata: Just a small program which shows how easy it is to drag files from VB to another program. I made this because: When dragging music files from explorer to let's say, Zoom player, and you have a zillion sub folders with music (Band name ...(description truncated)

NewindexNewindexVB 6.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
3842 since
7/4/2016 11:30:15 AM

By 1 Users

Nothing on Newindex in the search. Maybe this will help anybody to have data in two(2) list boxes and want to use.

Planner 2017Planner 2017VB 6.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
2518 since
8/19/2016 4:17:22 AM

By 1 Users

A 1 year planner, monthly, with each day set - in Afrikaans, but easily interchangeable to any language. Very easy to create your own calendar with this code. Notes everywhere. Only standard tools, no API's, no .Bas, only one form (106,098 Bytes) (NOTE ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

QPlayQPlayVB 6.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
1677 since
2/21/2017 1:06:22 PM
Unrated
       Because all my music tracks are sorted in: Artist/Album/Song I wanted a program to listen what I want to copy/move to a device (USB,SD, CD/DVD Folder etc). The only other players you need to add files or a folder, but then you have to search your butt off ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rename Insert FilesRename Insert FilesVB 6.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
1640 since
7/23/2016 2:46:33 AM
Unrated
       While writing and modified the SmS Text program, I needed something like this: Easyfying (??) the process of renaming files with specified text at a specified insertion point for each file. Although not automatically done (as some of my other renaming pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SmS TextSmS TextVB 6.0Beginner /
JJ Banks
2246 since
7/20/2016 8:48:49 AM

By 1 Users

Save all your SMS messages from your cellphone before you delete them (permenantly). Pay-as-you-go cellphones cannot download the SMS (text) messages to your PC, as you can do with WhatsApp - this is where this little program came in. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel