Date
Submitted
User Rating

Label Caption croppin...Label Caption croppin...VB 6.0Intermediate /
Quake
414 since
12/12/2017 9:08:51 AM
Unrated
       Crop your Text in a Label. Example: This is a t... Good for Title Caption or w/e. It's not limited to Label use. Can be used on textbox's, picturebox's,w/e.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Integrated HR and Payroll SoftwareIntegrated HR and Payroll SoftwareVB 6.0Intermediate /
Cathalea360
4496 since
12/10/2017 6:33:32 AM
Unrated
       A comprehensive payroll software solution perfectly developed to address the needs of a company to their employees time records and payroll activities. Features Highlight Employee Information (Historical) Flexible Payroll Period(Historical) Easy to use an ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Printing using API functions in VBPrinting using API functions in VBVB 6.0Intermediate /
Joshy Francis
1973 since
12/9/2017 7:01:37 AM

By 1 Users

Printing using API functions in VB https://github.com/JoshyFrancisClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CoCreateGuid ExampleCoCreateGuid ExampleVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
3033 since
12/6/2017 6:54:25 PM
Unrated
       This is just a way I decided to use CoCreateGuid after a closer look at someones example that I had been using. I don't know that there really is in difference if difference besides the obvious I'm allocating it in global memory, (use of global memory API ...(description truncated)

Color Picker Control 2Color Picker Control 2VB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
1133 since
12/5/2017 9:45:07 PM

By 1 Users

This is my new color picker control you can use this in your paint or icon editors, you can also have different pallets if you use the scrollbars to get even more colors hope you find it usfull. UPDATE 05/12/2017 I added option to choose color from dialog ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Internet Radio streaming and recordingInternet Radio streaming and recordingVB 6.0Advanced /
David Patterson
1245 since
12/3/2017 3:31:41 PM
Unrated
       This application receives Internet radio mpeg broadcasts using a winsock. <br>Radio stations are bookmarked using a simple text file which is easily edited in notepad. <br>The ice and Meta stream data are interpreted. <br>It plays the stream usin ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Switch Off Utility 1.3 (new) - A highly flexible, portable & ALL in ONE shutdown utility for WindowsSwitch Off Utility 1.3 (new) - A highly flexible, portable & ALL in ONE shutdown utility for WindowsVB 6.0Intermediate /
PGB Prasanna
3842 since
12/1/2017 8:48:20 AM

By 1 Users

<strong>Switch Off Utility 1.3 </strong>is an <strong>ALL</strong> in <strong>ONE</strong> shutdown utility for Windows with exceptional features. The system tray, Windows startup and shortcut supported features were newly added for grea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hyper NodesHyper NodesVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
3608 since
11/30/2017 6:08:47 PM
Unrated
       These are my nodes in visual basic so far. IClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Abecedario kids en Español v1.0, CON MI Voz :)!.Abecedario kids en Español v1.0, CON MI Voz :)!.VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Martin Grasso
912 since
11/28/2017 6:35:22 AM

By 1 Users

Es un abecedario desplazable que se puede implementar en controles de usuario para propósitos industriales o de uso de aprendizaje, por voz en formato mp3 mediante el reproductor de Windows Media Palyer del control ActiveX :)!.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Updated: Dynamically find the %, Mean, Min, MaxUpdated: Dynamically find the %, Mean, Min, MaxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1521 since
11/26/2017 6:34:28 AM
Unrated
       Yes more improvements (I'm happy with this one). Now calculates INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGES (when you put in a total score it automatically starts calculating the percentages). Clicks on labels activates the On top feature and the sort ascending or descending ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 1656 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 16554 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel