Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Draw a Circle on a Picture BoxDraw a Circle on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
296 since
9/16/2017 2:24:02 AM
Unrated
       Draws a variable sized circle on a picture box, with an option of showing the middle with a red dot. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw an Isosceles Triangle on a Picture BoxDraw an Isosceles Triangle on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
258 since
9/16/2017 2:19:35 AM
Unrated
       Draws a variable sized Isosceles Triangle on a picture box, with an option of showing it facing up or down. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Square on a Picture BoxDraw a Square on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
307 since
9/16/2017 2:13:08 AM
Unrated
       Draws a variable sized square on a picture box, with an option of showing the middle with a red dot. Finally worked out how to do it. EnjoyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DM CSS readerDM CSS readerVB 6.0Beginner /
Ben
355 since
9/14/2017 11:25:25 PM

By 1 Users

This is a small class that can read basic css files. by reading the classes then reading the key values. This class can return the names of all classes and keys as a collection. anyway hope you like the first version.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Loan management systemLoan management systemVB 6.0Beginner /
nonny valor
524 since
9/14/2017 2:55:01 PM
Unrated
       This program is used for the management of loan applications. The organization can use the program to record loan transactions by its customers. The flow chart can be gotten from http://www.classgist.comClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FileSync 1.2FileSync 1.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Rde
6575 since
9/12/2017 6:15:44 AM

By 5 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       <blockquote> <h2>FileSync revision 12</h2> <p> Complete synchronize backups and remove duplicates utility ... Has option to test for exact matches using asm compare routine; this can help in situations where time stamps are different but files ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

School Administration Integrated SystemSchool Administration Integrated SystemVB 6.0Intermediate /
Cathalea360
36484 since
9/6/2017 5:41:06 AM

By 6 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       School Management System with SMS Support developed using Visual Studio with MSSQL 2012 The key features of this application are as follow 1. Admission, Registration and Evaluation (Requirements Check) of students. 2. Student Assessment Form wherein stude ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MultitaskingMultitaskingVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
2061 since
9/3/2017 12:31:01 PM
Unrated
       My multitasking project. I don’t know what I would use it for if anything, I was just entertaining myself in the curiosity of how multitasking happens. The idea is to create messaging just as multitasking does, with out bottle necking, a possible idea i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dolly v1.0 - [AI Talking Programme] - (Really exceptional)Dolly v1.0 - [AI Talking Programme] - (Really exceptional)VB 6.0Intermediate /
PGB Prasanna
4333 since
9/2/2017 3:22:51 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a Chatterbot I developed in VB6 a long time ago for entertainment and it was very popular among my colleagues at that time. I just thought to share it with you, VB Classic community at least for an idea for a chatterbot. Otherwise this would have ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DentalNow 2014DentalNow 2014VB 6.0Advanced /
Julio Rodolfo Andres
884 since
9/2/2017 11:39:28 AM

By 1 Users

Programa completo para ODONTOLOGOS con ODONTOGRAMA incluido hecho en visual basic 6..la mayoria del codigo esta copiado desde PSC al cual agradesco a todos por compartir codigos fuentes para que la mayoria de los programadores aprendan.Cualquier error o s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 1662 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 16616 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel