Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Very Well Hidden Secret in VB6, Now w/ Video IncludedVery Well Hidden Secret in VB6, Now w/ Video IncludedVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
2389 since
9/20/2018 11:20:34 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I have updated the Hidden Secret of VB6 Hidden Secret of VB6 for two reasons,,, Firstly I updated it for those who said they couldn't get it to work or couldn't or never seen it / the credits,,, And secondly I noticed 1 of my older posts from before the P ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Zodiac ChineseZodiac ChineseVB 6.0Beginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
875 since
9/20/2018 1:34:54 AM
Unrated
       (This was written by another author and recovered after the site data loss) I was bored & after a exspensive dinner at a Chineze Resteraunt I desided to slap this simple program together, & see what I retained from teaching myself VB6, I learned ...(description truncated)

Terminal VelocityTerminal VelocityVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
988 since
9/20/2018 1:31:51 AM
Unrated
       (Recovered from other author after site data loss) This Program is intended to help teach movement velocity collision and redirection, It can be used for many different things but it may be very handy for games like Tennis, Racing Games, and I am sure a l ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Mouse ReverseMouse ReverseVB 6.0Beginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
928 since
9/20/2018 1:29:40 AM
Unrated
       (recovered from another author prior to data loss). This code is copyright Flex Software. You can use this code everywhere for even for commericial things.

Flip and Reverse your screenFlip and Reverse your screenVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
893 since
9/20/2018 1:27:05 AM
Unrated
       Just for a joke, it flips and reverses your screen. Ctrl-Alt-Del is disabled. look for the X label in the upper left of your screen to escape.

FlattererFlattererVB 6.0Beginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
888 since
9/20/2018 1:24:27 AM
Unrated
       (From other author pre data loss) This was made just to put a smile on someones face to let them know someone cared / cares or liked them enough and is thinking about them Inside the zipped file you will find the complete code, The program itself (a vi ...(description truncated)

VB6 Desktop Icon Size ChangerVB6 Desktop Icon Size ChangerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
1755 since
9/20/2018 1:22:22 AM
Unrated
       (From other author pre data loss) This Program was made to help free up space on a users DeskTop,,,, This will let the user adjust the size of the Icons on their DeskTop, Just type in,30 x 30 as an example then Resize Icon size, I have it set so it sho ...(description truncated)

Penny Pincher SamplePenny Pincher SampleVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
923 since
9/19/2018 3:22:34 PM
Unrated
       I made this back in 2013 I lost all the VB6 components when my PC crashed, but I did find 2 working exe's, 1 was the small starting base with only 1 form, and the other was a improved version that had 2 forms,,, VB6 was not letting me do the very first ma ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Screen Capturing UtilityScreen Capturing UtilityVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
1184 since
9/17/2018 9:05:14 PM
Unrated
       This should help people take screenshots of stuff before they upload or post them so they can put a screen shot of their uploads so others can see what it is that you're posting,,, I lost the original VB6 components to the original when my PC crashed, I d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Load-a-PicLoad-a-PicVB 6.0Intermediate /
John Bowles
1434 since
9/15/2018 11:14:20 PM

By 1 Users

this is a way to load a picture without the need for the commondialog.ocx . instead, it uses api in a .bas module. it is somewhat commented in the module but is pretty straight forward. it will only work with .jpg, .gif & .bmp which is a limitation of vb6 ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 5 of 1680 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 16794 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel