Date
Submitted
User Rating

Delete FileDelete FileCIntermediate /
Philippe RIO
859 since
10/27/2019 8:47:14 AM
Unrated
       A simple file to show how to delete any files. I use DeleteFile which erase files without using the trash, use SHFILE_OPERATION for that. You can use NtDeleteFiles to erase any files even locked files.

LogLogCBeginner /
Philippe RIO
970 since
10/27/2019 8:25:15 AM
Unrated
       Add a simple log to your program.

MD5FinderMD5FinderCAdvanced /
Philippe RIO
730 since
10/27/2019 8:08:18 AM
Unrated
       This a program for creating database of generated passwords. The goal is to help cracking any MD5. You can create passwords from 1 to characters length or generate random passwords. After that you can import text files to add he passwords into the databas ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Move FilesMove FilesCIntermediate /
Philippe RIO
895 since
10/27/2019 8:54:33 AM
Unrated
       I have many cheerleaders images everywhere in my pc, they all were into one folder. I could not access to them using an image viewer, too many files (>200 000 !). So, I decided to create folders and to store 1000 files into each one. Making by hand was to ...(description truncated)

My CleanerMy CleanerCIntermediate /
Philippe RIO
932 since
10/27/2019 8:49:25 AM
Unrated
       It is a test program to clean your pc running under Windows.

SkeletonSkeletonCBeginner /
Philippe RIO
723 since
10/27/2019 8:18:38 AM
Unrated
       Skeleton is a skeleton program. It offers the following : A Log. A toolbar. A bar of tabs. A status bar. A splash screen. Drag'n Drop management. WM_NOTIFY management for tabs. A display module in different languages. Keyboard shortcut management. The con ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++