Email
Submitted on: 9/20/2018 11:20:34 AM
By: ICE 
Level: Beginner
User Rating: By 3 Users
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 945
author picture

I have updated the Hidden Secret of VB6 Hidden Secret of VB6 for two reasons,,, Firstly I updated it for those who said they couldn't get it to work or couldn't or never seen it / the credits,,, And secondly I noticed 1 of my older posts from before the PSC data dump (1 of a few I sent to Ian, the 1 had a video of the in the zipped file) I told someone to look on youtube to see if there was a video that showed the hidden secrets of VB6 I know I had it on my channel before a youtube id-10-t removed my account. I did re post it on another site that has since closed,,, BUT I found a copy of my old video on a USB Flash Drive and have repacked the zip file with the video included in it,,, So if you couldn't see the hidden secret of VB6 You can now see it in the 8 minute video... note the video is silent till the hidden credits start showing,,, lots of people are in the hidden credits,,,, I hope you enjoy seeing the hidden credits that were kept secret,,,, Enjoy..... From ICE,,,,, I am not sure why 3 of my old posts were posted without screenshots lol I know the screenshots were in them when I sent them to Ian lol,,, My old that I sent to Ian were,,, Flatterer ,,, Desktop Icon Resizer ,,, and Terminal Velocity (has been used to make different games too) Not very many knew about this Hidden Secret In VB6. But I will let you know all about its Well Hidden Secret,,, When VB6 was about to be releast & Bill Gates did not want any of the people who helped design or VB6. They didn't want anyone getting any credit for anything, They wanted all the credit to go to an Bill Gates, This Hidden Secret will reveal everyone who had any kind of hand in making VB6, They got together and hid their names an info in it and never let or Bill Gates know anything about it and hope that they wouldn't see it or find it so it could be there for anyone to find, They managed to hide it well enough and they did manage to get it passed an Bill Gates,,, And I'm letting you know about it an letting you know how to see it,,, I hope some will post a comment after they see the Hidden Secret, Let others know you saw it, What did you think of it, Did you know that it was hidden there? Inside the Zipped file you'll find all pics/screenshots showing each step to get to the Hidden Secret, Plus The Video and a text/Write-up will be typed below this that will include a text Step by Step to walk you through the steps, even though the pics will be better to walk through and get to the Hidden Secret....

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 33 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Beginner category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

9/8/2018 7:31:12 PMJJ Banks

Nope.
Did not know about it.
Thanks for the info.
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

9/8/2018 8:00:24 PMICE

LOL not many did, Hope the music didn't startle you to much when it started,,, years ago when I had a youtube account I had a video that showed me doing it and the full credits scrolling by, lol... Good to know at-least 1 person got to see the hidden secret that is hidden in VB6

9/14/2018 10:24:57 PMJohn Bowles

did not know about it, does not show 2 in my menu, only shows one. positive I followed the directions correctly. lol so I guess it remains hidden from me

9/15/2018 2:52:52 AMICE

Then it must be your OS or you did something wrong, the last part that shows what looks like some wispy clouds in the blue sky is the beginning of the secret being reveled the credits were just starting to scroll when I took that screenshot,,, its a fairly long list & it has music playing too,,, maybe someone who seen it will verify what they saw,,, try to search on youtube, maybe there is a video of it

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.