Email
Submitted on: 9/19/2018 3:22:34 PM
By: ICE 
Level: Beginner
User Rating: Unrated
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 554
author picture

I made this back in 2013 I lost all the VB6 components when my PC crashed, but I did find 2 working exe's, 1 was the small starting base with only 1 form, and the other was a improved version that had 2 forms,,, VB6 was not letting me do the very first math in my remake, I did finally get VB6 to let me work my way around its few errors (Error 11 & Error 13) But in the process to get past the errors I had to add extra hidden textboxes and that made it only good for the numbers that I put in it since the hidden textboxes had numbers set in them,,, I did take a few screenshots showing it working other numbers,,, There is some text / info in the zip And a better explanation f what VB6 was doing with the math that it shouldn't have been doing,, Originally it was designed to be used by people looking through Flyers for savings on food items, I had it set up to compare prices and weight / volume and let then know what one was the better deal'''

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 34 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Beginner category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

9/19/2018 1:15:48 PMICE

Update I racked my brain all night and I figured out the math AND I also improved it a bit , I will work on it in my spare time as I do have to pack stuff up to move it to a storage bin next week
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

10/15/2018 11:25:31 AMDavid

Nice, thanks for the idea and upload.
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.