Email
Submitted on: 10/9/2019 2:41:23 AM
By: Nicholas Forystek  
Level: Intermediate
User Rating: Unrated
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 966
author picture

This application is for calculating weightlessness between two space matters, one being a defined box, by default the air density is used, and another being a defined spherical volume inside the box, by default density of water I used. Einstein’s equation for relativity is used providing constants for the speed of light as static whole materialistic property values, a single unit whole as 1, a negated single unit whole -1, and ratio congruently to void of the speed of light 0, and a two wholes of it as well, 2 non existing separate. Thinking of two DirectX matrix and relief of pressure is how this started as a way to measure cloned body parts in a crash report theory of miss appropriated wean to a welfare of organ donor hospital back-pay to know a goal equal to three is back credited minus existing and get to a maintained remaining level in taxidermy bodily care stabilized savings goal tor donor objects to feel better supported and not fortitude gravitational heavy as never healthy, I am at a miss understood stand still however thinking it's just historical welfare trend to half if half a body for instance is donor logic, in tragedy on a self, one welfare, arrives hospital care, if pronounced dead, hospital provided one welfare, in mended, walking out, one is sufficient, if prerequisite is clone biology you need two and one considerably you self, allowance before arrival, then if you are 2nd handed there of painfully, you may debt three to not only 2nd handed, it's stolen of the health care it welfare provides by whom hands, and single human self, attached two to the hole, you maybe provided of, but missing a welfare does not balance know what the back log needs regardless still trying to climb from the death, like a bad hospital there forth you in out first with no bandages for a predicted wound.

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 29 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Intermediate category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

9/15/2019 5:20:45 PMPaul Bahlawan

Just what I was looking for! Now my bread will be perfectly toasted every time.
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.