InView - The .NET Image Viewer
Copyright (C) Damians
Released under the Apache ver. 2.0 License.
The above copyright notice and a copy of the license shall be included in all copies of the Software.
You can download a copy of the license at: http://www.apache.org/licenses/
This is the .NET port of my old VB6 project InView ver. 0.7.9999 (2016).
InView is a simple and easy to use image/picture viewer for Windows made with the .NET Framework.
-- Features --
- Supported input formats: ani (single frame), bmp, cur, emf, gif (animated), ico (PNG), jpeg, png, tiff (multi-page), wmf.
- Supported output formats: bmp, emf, gif, jpeg, png, tiff, wmf.
- For multi-frame images: every frame will be saved in a file.
- Image pan, zoom and rotation (90 degrees).
- Displyas the image properties (size, bit depth, resolution, etc...).
- Pixel color informations (right click on the image).
- Full screen display.
- Copy, paste, delete and print commands.
- Prev/next image and prev/next page (for icon and tiff only).
-- Minimum system requirements --
Windows 7 + Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and Visual Studio 2013.
InView might works also on a previous version of Windows but it hasn't been tested.